Monday, March 8, 2010

Calling all Vluxe LoVers

Once upon a time in the land of fashion there was a collection called Vluxe.


By the name underneath it you can see who designed it. Ok, I am the one saying it....but it was truly inspired...everything about it quite frankly. The fabrics, the models, the marketing (largely contributed to by my friends at BOLT in Charlotte, N.C.), the vibe was just....well great. The inspirations came from my travels and the people I met along the way.




Many of you became loving, wearing fans and purchased Vluxe products from the very top men's stores throughout the United States, Canada, the Caribbean and yes as far as Russia. The details and love that went into every product was spectacular, I know, because I am the one that put the LOVE into it. There was a great team behind it to say the least and I am forever grateful to the men and women that walked beside me, in particular the sales team that was among the best in the country.

Like everything in life...things change. Today you will be able to find the same LoVe and Passion in the shirts I design like IDENTITY, X and XTDM for women, as well as a very special collection of handmade ties at a site called....go figure....www.alwaysgetLucky.com

Not only will you find my work, but that of contemporaries such as Bill Lavin and Vivek Nagrani doing what they do best....belts, socks and more. Not just any socks or belts friends....SPECTACULAR BELTS and SOCKS.
        

Due to the fact that we now come to you direct and these shirts and ties are Made in Italy, you will now get twice the value but at the same price and in some cases lower than before. This is not the same company as before....it is a completely separate enterprise but with the same care, loVe and Passion as I have always given you...thus www.alwaysgetLucky.com

I look forward to reconnecting with you all,
Lucky Nahum



No comments :

Post a Comment