Friday, December 17, 2010

Educate The Consumer

As an industry we've done a major disservice to the consumer and to ourselves by not educating the consumer to the differences between garments. This is not about putting one product down and exalting another, it is about making your choices, smart choices.
I hope the following comparison is of some help....

For this comparison, I am assuming that the fabric is exactly the same although my instinct tells me that it's not. Still, you notice the creative details that a designer puts into his work to give you a sexier garment. In the end it's your choice, but knowlwdge is power.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Asia--I hope you do indeed stop by again and again, I also look forward to your comments.
    You may want to click the "Follow" button to be notified of new blogs as well as follow us on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1370874822&ref=ts#!/pages/alwaysgetLuckycom/212370210132

    And Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/alwaysgetLucky

    ReplyDelete